tappON to find whatever you need and where you need it. To get started a tappON support crew will help you to determine your goals for your home health.
Once you have determined what services you need and when, you should start considering what specific skills your Support Professionals should have.
So, how do you know if they’re the fit right for you? Here are some questions you can ask your potential tappON candidate:
- What skills and training do you have?
- Do you have experience in working with clients who have *insert your need/condition ie bowel care*
- Are you looking for ongoing work or just a few shifts here and there?
- Have you worked in a 1:1 setting in the home before?
- What are you interests and hobbies? (we find this is great as a get to know you question – it’s important to be familiar with your support professional, removing any awkwardness makes the whole process easier and more comfortable for the both of you)
- How long have you been working in this line of work?
These are just suggestions, it’s important to sit down and think about what matters to you most – is it being highly trained or having someone you can have a laugh with? Each individual is looking for something different, what matters is you have to choice and final decision and don’t have to work with an unsuited professional.
After you have sat down and thought about what skills you would like your Support Professional to have, you can begin searching through the tappON platform to view candidates.
To start building your tappON crew:
- Login to you tappON account
- Browse through the listings and profiles and choose the most appropriate Support Professionals
- You can either directly book in your Support Professional or go into their profile and click contact
- You can chat with your Support Professional and when happy book in their services.
tappON gives you the choice and control over what supports you receive when, but also empowers you to ensure you are receiving the highest standard of care by a trained professional. You also get to meet workers with similar interest making wonderful friendships in the process.
You can start browsing through Support Professionals today , or alternately reach out to tappON Concierge service and we can locate an appropriate Support Pro for your needs.
Contact us today via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9158 6163.